Wednesday, September 05, 2012

The First Day

Yep, again it crept up on us.  I sent my oldest off to Middle School, which he loved, my middle off to 5th grade, which she loved, and kept the littlest home with me, thank goodness.  I'd be so sad without him to keep me laughing!



They both had a great day, and I was so happy to see their sweet faces when they came home.  Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?? :)


So, I am always raving about Chic Tags, and how much I love them, but I am pretty sure I couldn't do a layout without them at this point.  I wanted to share a recent layout about my sweet boy's first solid food experience.


Here's a closeup of the tags I used.  


I used the Everyday Eclectic line again.  I am in love with the colors in that line.

Have a great Wednesday!


Pin It!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You have such a beautiful family!!! LOVING the photos and love love love your lo!!!!!! Great photos and loveeeeeeeeeee the colors!!!

chiara castelluccia said...

LOve the layout, great colors!! love them ^__^

Jennie M said...

okay, adorable kids and I absolutely LOVE that page -- super design and it's all so cute. :)

Madeline said...

So pretty! I love the cluster with the doily and shapes.

Whitney said...

Beautiful page! I love all the layers and textures

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Cute, cute! Love the little menu card. Pefect! :)

I just sent my oldest off to fifth grade and youngest to KDG (sob!) But it's going ok. :)

meganklauer said...

Love that layout & happy first day of school! :0)

senoritaml said...

Love the cluster and the tag! Off to buy some ....

gale said...

Beautiful pictures and layout. Love those cute ones of the baby eating!

Michelle said...

Love your page. Great photos of the kids. glad they are liking the new school year. Enjoy your time with your littlest. These next few years are going to go at warp speed!! Not kidding. My oldest 24, started another year of college. My middle started high school. My baby started all day kindy. That was hard to send him off to school after having him with me all day. He fell right into the routine at school without a problem. He has a great teacher. I am still trying to get used to the silence here. It is way too quiet!!!