Monday, September 10, 2012

The Sampler Kit Club layout

I forgot to share this layout of my baby boy's fifth month.  I used the amazing September kit from The Sampler, and it came together so easily.



Want a kit of your own?  Head over to SSRU and pick one up!
I have a busy week this week, as I prep for my baby's first birthday???!!  What the??????  I can't believe it, but he will be one on Saturday, and we have to get cracking with the party plans.

My mom is coming from Texas to celebrate with us, and we can't wait.  I am pretty sure I won't be letting her go home!!


Oh, he just melts my heart!!! 

Happy Monday!



Pin It!

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your lo is beautiful! LOVING the grid photos (the one in the sunglasses is sooooooooooo cute!!!) and loving the cloud!! He is just adorable!! Happy FIRST Birthday to your little man!!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a sweet collection of photos. Love the grid design and how you tucked things around it.

April Michelle said...

Cute layout and your little one is adorable!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

He is such a cutie!
And I love how you documented his fifth month. :)

Tammy said...

Ah, he's so cute! Love that you fit so many photos on your page. :)

Tonya said...

Awww. I can't believe he is already one!!!! What an absolute cutie! Love this layout. Have a great time with your mom!

Claire T said...

Oh he is such a wee cutie! What a lovely layout. Love the washi tape peeking out!

Barbara said...

He is absolutely adorable. Great layout.

ScrappnBee said...

Love this LO! What a great way to showcase so many photos! He is adorable! Have fun with your mom! -Amanda

Sparklin said...

Cute page and that pic is just adorable!

Kimberly said...

DARLING layout...and LOVE that sweet picture! xoxo
Loves to you!
K