Monday, September 24, 2012

The Sampler September Challenge

Did you know that The Sampler has a card and layout challenge each month?  You can win some great goodies from our kits if you participate.  You can find all the info here, and I wanted to share the layout I created for Holly's September sketch.

Here is her sketch:

Here is my take on the sketch:


I used my cameo to cut out the stars, then used them as embellishments on the layout.  Here's some closeups:




You should check out what the other designers created, and play along!

Hope you have a great Monday!

Pin It!

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh I loveeeeeee your lo!!! LOVING the photos, the title work and love love loveeeeeeeeee all the stars!!! Beautiful!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful page, Amy! I love your take on the sketch!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

super fun page! love your take on the sketch!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Loved seeing your comment on my blog this morning Amy! Just adore what you did with that great sketch! Gorgeous layout!

taraelias.com said...

Love what you did with the sketch!!!

Madeline said...

Love all the patterns backing those stars! Fun page!

Paper Pile Kitten said...

I love those stars! Great photo!

Sheri Twing said...

Such a gorgeous layout Amy! Love the Cameo work! Really sets off the page!

Erica said...

I love the stars!

Smitha said...

LoVE this!!! Those stars and the borders are beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog today :)

brenda said...

I just love the way you used the PP paper with the aqua zig zag going through the middle!

Sparklin said...

fun page! That PP paper is lush!