Monday, October 01, 2012

Chic Tags

When I got my September kit from Studio Calico, I couldn't wait to get creating with it.  I forgot how easy it is to create with their kits, and I got another monthly layout done for my baby boy's album.  Only 6 months behind...


Here are a couple of closeups.



I Love this kit, and can't wait to create more using it!

We are doing a designer showcase over on the Chic Tags blog this week.  My post is up today, so make sure you come on over and check it out!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS!! I love love love all the photos on here, the colors and LOVING that big '6'!!!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful page, Amy! I love the stitching and other little details. :)

Danielle said...

What a cute collage of adorable photos!! Love the colors too.

Nirupama said...

So gorgeous! The repeated circles are great. Love this kit too. If only I could keep up with a few month by month pages for my youngest :/