Monday, October 15, 2012

Hope your weekend was good.  I was thrilled to get an email a few weeks back from Lisa asking me to be the guest designer for October at Scrapbook Circle.  Of course I jumped at the chance!  Have you checked out their kits?  They are amazing!  Go here to see the October kit, it's full of some of my favorite papers and products out there.  My intro post went up this weekend, so I wanted to share the first couple of projects I created with the kit.

I created this card using a few of the printables that come with the kit.  I love that feature, because you can just keep printing them out over and over and over....


This is the first layout I made.  I just adored these pics of my son and his friends during the 6th grade graduation party, and I thought the speech bubbles from Studio Calico that are in the kit were perfect for them!


Here are some closeups of the layout.



I am excited to share my other projects from the kit.  Thanks so much to Lisa and the great design team over at Scrapbook Circle for having me this month!



Pin It!

15 comments:

Madeline said...

Oh you had the most perfect photos for those word bubble wood veneers! Awesome page!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I LOVE Lisa and I love SBC!! Her kits are AMAZING!! CONGRATS on the GDT!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee your projects!! Just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what fun projects! your card is adorable and your layout just screams fun!! Love all the wood veneer bubles! love them both!!

thanks so much for the kind words on my blog today! i truly appreciate it!

Tammy said...

Congrats on the GDT spot. Great projets! I love all fun photos in your colorful layout! :)

Christa said...

Wow, you really rocked this!! Beautiful projects!

deb duty said...

What a fun and happy layout! Love it!!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Congratulations!!
And both of your projects are great!
Love the speech bubbles :)

Heidi said...

Congrats on being a guest designer! Love that layout with all the photos!

Holly said...

Love your pages Amy - So excited you're the guest designer for Scrapbook Circle this month!

Toni From said...

Love all the color, such a great layout!

Merrick Dunphy said...

What a fun layout with those group shots! So fun!

Hanna Long said...

love how you used the speech bubbles w/ the group photos.

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Super cute layout Amy, love all the color and those speech bubbles work perfectly!!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment :)

Tracy said...

That is your 1st layout...wow, it is awesome!
Great card.

Sparklin said...

That lo is superfun!