Monday, October 29, 2012

Scrapbook Steals projects

Happy Monday, everyone!  I was thrilled to get my first Scrapbook Steals post up, and loved the product they sent me to create with.  I was sent the American Crafts jute ribbon, which was amazing!  I loved the colors, and it made gorgeous bows! Here are the projects I created.

I used my Oct kit from The Sampler to create a card:


See what I mean about the bows???  And I created a layout, that I LOVE!


Then I made a little home decor project.  I simply cut a stencil out with my cameo and placed it over some of the jute that I had attached to scrap paper.  It turned out so cute!


Now, we are getting ready for Hurricane Sandy to come for a visit.  Hope everyone has a great Monday!



Pin It!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Great projects! Thanks for sharing.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!!! I love love love that wood background on the second one!!!!

Kim said...

Oh pretty pretty especially that card, totally love it!!!