Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sharing a chic tags project

I created this layout of my baby's seventh month.  I used the Studio Calico Sept kit, along with some amazing Chic Tags.  As I was putting it together, I realized that these pictures were not from his seventh month, but from his eight month.  Oy, what no sleep does to you.


Here are some closeups. Tag clusters make me so happy!



I have since changed the title, and created his actual seventh month layout, which I will share with you soon.

Any sleep tips??  I can not stand to hear him cry, so letting him cry isn't an option for us.  Instead, I just drink lots of coffee and complain to my hubby, who is awesome at reminding me that he will sleep, one day.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I really appreciate the sweet comments.


Pin It!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

LOVE all the adorable photos and how you were able to fit them all on one page.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry ... no tips from me ..... I was one that let them cry ;)

I loveeeeeeeeeee your lo!! Adorable photos and loveeeeeeeeee the wood grain!!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Too funny about it being his 7th month, not 8th. Yeah, sleep deprivation will do that to you. :) Sorry but I don't have any tips. I couldn't stand to hear Alexa cry either. I love the collection of photos and the sweet, delicate title! Fun layering with the tags too!