Thursday, October 04, 2012

So honored

I was so thrilled when I got the email from Marnie over at Write, Click, Scrapbook saying she wanted to include me with some other amazing designers to feature on their blog this week!  My post went up today, so hop on over to WCS and take a look.  Thanks, Marnie, and WCS for continuing to inspire us!

I also wanted to share a layout that I created for Chic Tags.  I used some of the new Halloween tags along with some other faves to create this layout.


and here are some closeups.



My son and his friends chose to dress up in morph suits for Halloween last year, and it was quite the scene.  Seriously, there were no words.

In baby news, someone has become quite addicted to a specific episode of Yo Gabba Gabba.  When they took said episode off of my VOD at the end of September, we may have had a few meltdowns when requesting that episode. He actually dances and points to his nose which is from the "face" song on the episode.  So, what did I do?  I tracked down the DVD with the episode on it, and ordered it from Amazon.  I may or may not have paid an insane amount to have it overnighted.  You do what you have to do. It arrived last night and now all is right in our world.


Have a great Thursday!!



Pin It!

11 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is a great Halloween page, Amy! I'm off to check out your WCS post (congrats!) :)

Meghann said...

Loved your layouts on WCS, Amy, especially the last one. Just beautiful!

Heidi said...

What a fun layout!

Julie Hollis said...

Congrats on the feature! Beautiful layout here and there.

Elle The Heiress said...

I love all of the stars! I'm a bit biased, though, because Starr is my middle name (and also my oldest daughter's).

Fleursbydesign said...

Great layout, love the costumes lol

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on being featured!! That is AWESOME!!!!! I love love love your lo!!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE that photo and the stars!!!! And sooooo stinkin' cute about Yo Gabba Gabba... Brookie LOVED that show... so I can totally relate girl!!!!!!!

Erica said...

I love the soft colors on this one. Its not so overwhelming Halloween-y.

Bente Fagerberg said...

Congrats on your feature. That is so cool! I love your page! Thanks for linking up with us at Paper Issues!!

Leah Crowe said...

awww I have been known to do such detective work myself... helps keep us sane I am all for it!! ;)

LOVE that layout.. the stars are so fabulous!!

leah said...

Fun layout! ^_^ and congrats on the feature!