Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Super Scrappy!

I have been doing some serious scrapping lately.  I have my first post coming up at Scrapbook Steals, and I can't wait to share what I created.  The product I was sent to work with was perfect for me.  I have also been busy with The Sampler October kit.  I created another layout that I wanted to share.  For this layout, I used the 6x6 Crafter's Workshop template that's included in the kit, along with the Tattered Angel's mist. So much fun!  This layout is about my boy and his friends on the day of their 6th grade graduation.  Here's what I came up with.


On this closeup you can see the template, and the sequins fit just perfectly inside.  I also used the bag that the embellishments came in to house my journaling.



This kit is definitely one of my favorites so far!  Head over here to check it out and get one for yourself.

Have a great Wednesday!


Pin It!

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeee the photos, the paper strips and loving the masked hexagons!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such sweet photos, Amy! Love the hexagons with the sequins nestled in there.

Madeline said...

Beautiful page! Love the lightness and the sparkle from the sequins!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

What a fun page!
Love all of the sequins mixed in with the misting!

senoritaml said...

I really like the details: sequins, hexagon mask, tags ... So cute!

Melissa said...

LOVE the template and sequins! Super fun pics, too. Gorgeous work!

Barbara said...

Great layout. i love the colours. I need to get me some of those sequins. so cool.

Margie H said...

Wonderful layout! I have that template...still in its package. Maybe I'll have to use them today ;0P TFS :)

Michelle said...

Great layout!

Fleursbydesign said...

Love this layout, the sequins inside the template are awesome :)

gale said...

Beautiful. I love the sequins-what a great idea.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Fantastic!!! Love the sequins and hexagons!

Heidi said...

Wow, I am loving your layouts!! I'm also a new follower.