Friday, November 30, 2012

A Scrapbook Steals post

Today my monthly post is up at Scrapbook Steals.  I got to work with the American Crafts Soho Garden line.  I have to say, I was a bit worried that it wouldn't be an easy collection to use, I am so not a "flowery" person.  I couldn't have been more wrong.  I adored it.  I couldn't believe how easy it was to use, and I love the projects I created. 

Here are a couple of the projects I made.  First up, a card.


Then I moved on to a layout of my gorgeous boy!


And a quick closeup...isn't he the cutest?  I know, I'm a bit biased.


You can head over to the Scrapbook Steals blog to see the other layout I created, and pick up the AC Soho Garden line for a STEAL!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Pin It!

3 comments:

listgirl said...

Such cute photos and fantastic pages Amy!

Kimber-Leigh said...

i'm such a tea person, so of course, i LOVE the card you made!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and love love love those stacked cups on your card ... and that photo on your lo is soooooooooo cute!!!