Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Halloween pics, and a layout

I wanted to post some of our Halloween pictures.  We had a great Halloween, the big kids had a great time with their friends, and my sweet baby went to a couple of houses, and we called it a night.  He did a great job actually wearing his costume, which I thought for sure wasn't going to happen.  I almost didn't get him a costume because I knew there was no way he'd wear it.  I was happily proven wrong.



Georgia went as a dark angel this year.  Her and her friends had a blast!


And then there's Austin, who went as grassman.  I don't know how or where he got the idea for this, but he was quite proud of it.


You probably can't see him in this pic because he's camouflaged. :)


I actually took him to get his mop cut this weekend, which resulted in a very unhappy teenager.  She cut it too short by his standards, and he asked me how long he'd be grounded if he cussed at me. Not good times, let me tell you.

I wanted to share this layout I created using the October kit at The Sampler.  This kit was definitely one of my faves, but I just got the November kit, and it's going to be a contender for that top spot...it's amazing!


Here's a closeup.  I cut the title from my cameo and added some of my favorite Chic Tags.  I love how it came out!



Hope you are having a great Tuesday, and if you're in the USA, don't forget to GET OUT AND VOTE!!!! :)




Pin It!

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What great Halloween pics!! I loveeeeeeeee the little dinosaur!!! And the big ones never like their haircut do they??? I remember when Adam wanted his to grow long....crazy times! Thank goodness he got into ROTC and now has to have a buzz cut all the time!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee your lo!!!! LOVING those precious photos!!!!

deb duty said...

I love all of the costumes! That little dinosaur is so cute! The layout is beautiful!

MelB said...

Love the costumes!!! It was very original of your son to go as grass man, I almost couldn't see him in the last pic! ;) Love the lo, aren't they cute when they sleep?! ;) Can't wait to see what you will create with the November kit.

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Great page! And the Grassman in the grass pic was hysterical :).

Paper Pile Kitten said...

Cute Halloween kids! That little precious dinosaur is just too adorable!! :)

Madeline said...

Beautiful page, and awesome Halloween photos!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Fun Halloween photos, Amy, and a beautiful layout too!

Shannon stout said...

So fun! I LOVE the grassman idea! So original!

meganklauer said...

LOL! I love the "grass man" such a cool idea! :)

Tonya said...

Grassman is very creative! Cutest little dinosaur too such a great picture with daddy!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Such fun photos and sweet layout! :)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what a sweet layout! and what fun costumes for halloween!

Keshet said...

Oh, he is the cutest little dinosaur I ever did see:) Love!

em said...

"You probably can't see him because he's camoflauged"...best line ever. ;)