Friday, November 23, 2012

I adore these three!

Of course, I adore these three!  These pictures were taken back in July, and I just love 'em!  I used the November sketch from The Sampler to create this.  You should check out the sketch challenge and card challenge we have at The Sampler each month.  You don't have to have a kit to complete them, just come play along and you could win some goodies!


Here are some closeups.  I cut the title out using my Cameo (I purchased it from the Silhouette online store, and changed it up a bit for my page)



I just love the Snap goodies that were included this month.  Even though I don't do Project Life, I still found them totally useful for my pages. 

Speaking of Cameo, I have a few files I wanted to share, just in case you wanted to check them out.  


Love you two can be downloaded here.


Time flies can be downloaded here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Friday!



Pin It!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors, the layers and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that title work!!! GORGEOUS!!!

Staci said...

Beautiful LO! Love all of your elements!

Willow and Wattle said...

Gorgeous layout! Love your layering and colors, and of course, those fantastic pics!

beckyjune said...

So cute, Amy! Thanks for the cut file ♥