Wednesday, November 07, 2012

More layouts

I had so much fun guesting over at Scrapbook Circle last month.  Their October kit was really gorgeous, and I had a blast creating with it.  I wanted to share the last two layouts I created using their kit.

This first layout is a picture of my daughter's 11th birthday party.  She went with a Hunger Games party, and this is, hands down, my favorite picture of her party that I got.


It was hard to get a picture where the Dear Lizzy vellum banner showed up, I loved that banner!!



This next layout was just a sweet one of my big boy on his 13th birthday. I created the title on skitch and cut it out using my cameo.

Of course I had to add some Chic Tags.  


Thanks so much for dropping by!!



Pin It!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!!! I am LOVING the photos and love love love that feather on the first one!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are beautiful, Amy! I love the vellum and feather on the first page (great photo too) and your fun banner work on both pages!

Monique Liedtke said...

Wonderful pages and love how you used the vellum! I just created a title using vellum too (it's on my blog).

Kelly said...

Awesome pages Amy! Oh that banner is delicious!

mk said...

Love how you put the Today tag over the big picture. Looks great!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Fabulous layouts!!
Love how you did the title on the second :)

Manda said...

Firstly - Hunger Games Themed Party, BRILLIANT! I might have to do that for my 31st LOL
Love both these pages and those banners are the best.

em said...

I am so so behind on your blog!!! Your work for Scrapbook Circle was AMAZING!!! Loved it all!