Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Sampler November kit

is up and it's gorgeous!!  I love the fall colors and great patterns included in this kit.  Wanna see??


Isn't it fabulous???  This is my first layout I created with it, and I love it!  This was my sweet girl on her 11th birthday.


Here are some closeups. The title is a digi file from Ali Edwards that I converted into a Silhouette file for my Cameo.




This kit is fabulous, and I am loving creating with it.  Thanks for stopping by-be sure to come back tomorrow for a special Chic Tags post!



Pin It!

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love love that camera and the cake!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful mix of papers, Amy! I love the camera and cake elements you used, along with the fun cutwork!

Shannon stout said...

That kit looks gorgeous! And a Beautiful mix of the papers!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

super layout! the papers are awesome!!

thanks so much for your kind words on my blog post today! i truly appreciate it!

Melissa said...

Great kit and gorgeous layout. I really like your style!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

I **love** how you made the title with your silhouette!! My Cameo just arrived last week, so I'm still trying to figure out how to make fun things like that. Super cute layout!!

Thanks for leaving such sweet comments on my blog. I really appreciate it, and it means so much when it comes from a scrapper that I admire. Thank you :)

scrappymo! said...

Great layout! Love the embellishment clusters! Great, vibrant colours!

Fleursbydesign said...

Beautiful layout, love the sprinkles of bling

Sparklin said...

Fun page!

Jennifer Grace said...

So very pretty! I love the gems rising up like bubbles! x

Kimber-Leigh said...

beautiful amy!! such a cute page! love the silhouette cut!

Amy said...

this is a fabulous layout! I am loving that kit as well!

Christa said...

This is a gorgeous layout Amy! Love what you did with this kit!