Thursday, November 01, 2012

Woohoo!!!

Did you see???  I am so happy to finally be able to announce that I am a member of the amazing and talented group over at Write Click Scrapbook!!  You can go here to read the news, welcome the other 3 new gals, and check out the November gallery.  It's a good one!

I also wanted to share another layout I created using the October kit over at The Sampler.  This is Davis' ACTUAL seventh month layout, since I screwed up his eighth month.  I really love how this one turned out.  


The grey paper in this kit will probably rank up there as one of my favorite pieces of patterned paper ever.  It's just gorgeous!

Here's a closeup of the hearts that I cut using my cameo. 


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!





Pin It!

14 comments:

Paper Pile Kitten said...

Congrats! That page is amazing!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love all the photos on this page! great job

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

A big congrats to you, Amy! Such exciting news! I love the "real" milestone page with the title around the circle! :)

Tiffany said...

CONGRATS to you!!!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Congratulations, Amy!! :)
And great page :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats!!!! I love love love love your lo!! LOVING the photos and loveeeeeeee that heart!!!!!

MelB said...

That's awesome news and very well deserved!!! Congrats!

Tracy said...

Congrats :)
Great layout, I love all those photos on one page :)

Meghann said...

Yay, Amy! Congratulations!

Kim said...

wooohooo congrats very well deserved!

Rachel Minick said...

Congrats!!!

Love the hearts and the entire layout!!

Heidi said...

Congrats!! Great job fitting all those photos on one page.

Leslie Ashe said...

Congratulations Amy!! YAY!!!

em said...

woo-hoo!!!! SO glad to have you a part of it all!