Saturday, December 01, 2012

I've got a LOT to share on the first day of December

First up, Chic Tags is having a special 12 Days of Christmas event!


Head on over to the Chic Tags blog for all the details, prepared to be inspired, and get some tags for a great deal!

Annnnnd, it' gallery day over at Write. Click. Scrapbook!


This month, we are scrapping a favorite photo.  Here is my take.


I used the November kit from The Sampler, which I adored!!  It was such a great kit to work with.  I cut out the title on my Cameo. Make sure you head over to WCS to see all the designer's gorgeous pages!!

Next up, I saw this over on Kimber-Leigh's blog, and decided I'd try to play along.


I loved the idea of a quick instagram album, like Lisa Dickinson is doing for this month.  So I'm thinking MAYBE I can keep it up?  We'll see...

I'm off to hockey, hope your weekend is fabulous!!



Pin It!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeee your lo!!! I love love love the colors, the photo and the layers are PERFECTION!!!!

Fleursbydesign said...

Beautiful layout love the layers

Danielle said...

Great layout, love the Silhouette(??) die cut!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is such a fun and colorful page, Amy! Love the cutwork!