Friday, December 28, 2012

My last post at Scrapbook Steals and our holiday recap

Today is my last post with Scrapbook Steals as my term is up. :(  I have loved being on the team, and working with the great group over at SS.  They have really become a great go-to for my scrapbooking ideas and scrapbooking supplies.  I can't wait to see their new winter DT, and to see what great sales they have to offer!


For my last assignment, I got to work with the cool We R Memory Keepers Doodle Stampers. I had never used them before, so I was a bit intimidated, but they were so easy to use!  After I got the hang of them, I had a lot of fun creating with them.  Head on over to the Scrapbook Steals blog to see my projects.  Here's a peek of what you'll see.




We have had a busy Holiday Season!  We went to see Santa, which didn't go so well.


Then Christmas Eve consisted of Austin fainting during Mass and us having to call an ambulance, followed by me coming down with mastitis for the 12th time??  Luckily I had some antibiotics to hold me over until I could get to the doctor, since they were closed Christmas Eve and Christmas day.

But our Christmas was wonderful, and we were blessed with some wonderful family time.


Annnnnnnd, we were blessed with a little bit of snow!!


Hope your holidays were wonderful!!  Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Staci said...

Thanks for sharing! Here's wishing you a blessed 2013!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a cool layout with the stamping, Amy! My daughter never, ever liked Santa. I don't have one photo of her sitting on his lap and she's 11 now. LOL! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love your lo!! LOVING the chevron arrows!!! And the Santa photo is ADORABLE!!! Hope everyone is feeling better now!! :)

Manda said...

Loved your layout, that little stitch stamp looks like a must have. I also really liked your heart card, so pretty.

em said...

I think he looks pretty good with Santa! No screaming... ;)

And the Y-Bike!!! Henry got that for his birthday last year. It's so awesome!!