Monday, December 10, 2012

So, it's been awhile...

but this time of year is just so busy!  It's a good busy, but busy, no less.  Scrapbooking has taken a bit of a backseat while I try to tackle my growing to-do list.  I wanted to share a quick layout that I haven't posted here yet.  I created it using American Crafts Soho Garden line for Scrapbook Steals.  It was such a fun layout for me, using some of my favorite pics of my boy and his buddies.


Here are some closeups.  I used skitch to create the stars on my iPad, and the title is a brush from Ali Edwards.



This layout makes me happy, which I've needed after a tough weekend.  I lost two special people this weekend, one on Saturday, and the other today.  Makes me realize how precious life is, and how important it is to enjoy each and every second.

Hope you have a wonderful Monday.


Pin It!

19 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the photos, the colors, the stars and loveeeeeeeee the splatters!!!

Sparklin said...

Fun page! Love the colors!

Tammy said...

Fun layout! Love the bright colors and the speech bubble! :)

brenda said...

Love the stars - I'm going to have to try skitch!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is a totally happy and fun page, Amy!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

totally love this layout! great job

Merrick Dunphy said...

I ADORE the photos of them laughing!

Valerie Bishop said...

Hugs - hope this week is better for you!! What a fun bright layout!! Perfect for the photos!

~Melissa~ said...

Oh, love the stars! It's bright and fun - great job!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Such a fabulous page!
And I know what you mean about trying to scrapbook this time of year!

Lisa Dickinson said...

oh hope this week is much brighter for you, amy! this page is perfect - i adore those stars!

julie e said...

Great layout - hope your week is a good one.

em said...

so cute! i love that line! :)
i'm so sorry to hear about your losses. sending hugs!!

Patricia said...

Love this! Loving that Ali title and those fun stars!

Tracy said...

So sorry for your loss. I does put in prospective how precious our time here is and to keep the ones we love close.
On a happier note, your layout is adorable.
I love those photos, teehee.

Nirupama said...

Such a fun page, the die cuts and stickers are great.

Christa said...

So sorry for your loss Amy.

I'm loving this layout-such great color!

Keshet said...

Oh, I love this Amy! Hope all is well!

Gail L said...

Amy, I adore those stars! Thinking of you xx