Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Can you believe it?  It's 2013.  How in the world??  I remember when it was 2000, and I thought that was serious.  Time just flies doesn't it?

I rang in the new year asleep by 9:30.  Really.  Davis is still waking up 3-5 times/night, so I sleep when I can.  We did hit the bowling alley with the kiddos early, which was a ton of fun. (I know you're quite jealous of my NYE celebrations)


Since it's a new month, it's new gallery day over at Write. Click. Scrapbook.  


This month's gallery theme was "note to self". It was so nice to take a moment to focus of what I wanted to tell myself-believe me, a moment was all I got during this busy time of the year.  I really love the layout I created.


I used the Nov kit from Studio Calico, along with some Chic Tags.  Here is a closeup.


Make sure you check out the rest of the January gallery over at WCS.  It's a good one!

Happy New Year's Day!!



Pin It!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and the title work!! Happy New Year!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful page, Amy. Happy New Year!

taraelias.com said...

Love the LO!

Christa said...

I adore your page Amy!! So beautiful! Now, let's hope 2013 brings more sleep to you and that adorable boy!