Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Live Life

The January kit is up at SBSRU, and it's AWESOME!!  It's called Live Life, and the colors are amazing.

Here is the first layout I created using the kit.  Just a fun one about my baby's favorite game at the moment.


There's a bottle of the Heidi Swapp Color Shine in the kit, and I hadn't used it before.  It's AMAZING! The color you get from it is so gorgeous.  I misted the alpha and a speech bubble for my journaling.



It's an amazing kit, and I can't wait to share more.




Pin It!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!!! What a great memory to scrap and loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the title work!! Beautiful!!!!

Hanna Long said...

Love your LO and my little boy loves doing this too - For a while he would cover his ears instead of his eyes, LOL.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

How fun is this?!?! Love your title work and how you incorporated the diecut banner.

em said...

so cute!! love those bold colors!

~Melissa~ said...

Cute photo and neat layout!

Danielle said...

Fabulous layout, love those bold colors on the kraft background!

worqshop said...

that;s true it's really beautiful kit! I love how you mixed all the colors, and the photos on the LO are so cute!!