Friday, February 01, 2013

It new gallery day at Write.Click.Scrapbook



This month the topic was conversations, and I have to admit I had NO IDEA what I was going to do for this one.  As I was thinking, and thinking, and thinking, it finally came to me.  I ended up doing a layout about how my conversations with my older two have changed, and now we do a lot of our conversing over text.  As busy as they are with their activities and friends, they aren't around as much as I'd like, so sometimes I have to settle for texting. Here is the layout I created.


I used up the rest of my Nov kit from Studio Calico and added some of my favorite tags from Chic Tags to create it.  Here are some closeups.



You have to head over to the WCS and check out the February gallery, it always amazes me to see the talent on the WCS team.

Happy February!


Pin It!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What an awesome thing to document!! I loveeeeeeeeeee your lo! LOVING the colors and loving the layers!! Beautiful!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is awesome, Amy! I love your layering and mix of product. Such a great topic too. I'll probably be getting to this point some day soon. :)

Whitney said...

Think you'll be happy you documented this! Will be cool to look back on!

angie gutshall said...

Love this idea! You did a fabulous job!

Alexandra Boehnke said...

Great idea to pin your conversation on your layout. That is fabulous!

mk said...

I love it! Great layers. Fun thing to document. And of course love the chic tags!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great layout, love the layers and that you added the text photos :)

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Amy - this was my favorite layout in the WCS gallery this month! :)

LauraB whosthischick said...

Great idea for a layout. When my kids were in high school they would IM meet from their bedrooms

Katy said...

Fantastic thing to document! Imagine how texting has already changed in the last few years, and what it's going to be like in the future... love this!