Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Some Sampler fun

There was a big announcement on The Sampler Blog yesterday. I am thrilled to be staying on the team for another year.  Holly puts together such fun kits and I enjoy working with them so much.  Speaking of kits, want to see the February kit??


I just got my kit and it's amazing!  I am loving creating with it.  

I also wanted to share a layout that I created with the January kit, which was one of my favorites.  This is my boy the day he got his iPhone.  He was obviously in love.


Here are a few closeups.  Look how long his hair was!!??  



I actually used the negative cut from another layout for the "he is" portion of the title.

Today is a big day for my oldest, he's getting his braces this morning.  I can't wait to see what he looks like.  He, of course, is less than thrilled.

This is one of my favorite layouts I've ever created.  I just love it when everything comes together.  Thanks for stopping by, have a great Tuesday.


Pin It!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on staying on the DT!!! That is AWESOME!!! I loveeeeeeeee your lo!! LOVING the colors, the photos and loving the sunburst rays in the background!! And YAY for braces!! Adam wasn't thrilled about his either when he got them!! LOL!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Congratulations, Amy! Love this fun, fun layout with all of the great colors and the rays!

meganklauer said...

Oh!!!! The misting is so so awesome! I love this!

Nicole K/GothamGal said...

What a great way to remember his first cell phone. I really like the February kit, but I really like how you used the January kit as well.
Great job, thanks for sharing.

LauraB whosthischick said...

Congrats on renewing your DT. Great layout theme and pics are perfect

Lisa Echerd said...

Congratulations. Fun layout! Ah, braces, hope it goes well.

Fleursbydesign said...

Congrats, love the photo and the layout, so fun :)

Manda Moore said...

Congratulations! I love the title work on this page and the corrugated cardstock is a great touch.