Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Insta-year

Today I wanted to share my Gossamer Blue mini-album I created.  I showed you the sneaks yesterday, and it was posted over at the WCS blog, but just incase you didn't head over there and check it out, here it is.

I was thrilled when I received the Gossamer Blue March kit.  It was amazing, and everything I needed was in the kit.  I just added some of my favorite Chic Tags, and some stamps...oh the stamps!  I was contacted by Laina Lamb to see if I wanted to try out some of her fab stamps from My Favorite Things.  Ummmm, yes please!  She sent me two sets, and even before I used them, I knew I'd love 'em!



I had a great time using them in my album.  The images were so fabulous-I used regular ink and embossing powder, and loved the way the images turned out with both.  You should definitely head over to My Favorite Things and check them out.

Now, here's my album.  All 600 pics of it, LOL!



Whew, that's a LOT of pictures.  I loved creating this album, and loved doing something with all the instagram pics I took all year.

Thanks for stopping by today, have a great Tuesday!


Pin It!

9 comments:

Laina Lamb said...

Fabulous project Amy!!! Love everything about it.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am sooooooooo in love with this!!! LOVING the colors and love love love love the photos!! And those stamps look AMAZING!! WOW!!

LauraB whosthischick said...

Totally love the collage photos. Great idea

Tammy said...

Great mini! Love the collages of photos. You were able to pack so much into these pages. :)

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Very, very cute!
And I love the stamps!!

Julia said...

Lovely mini! Love the colors and all the photos!

Lisa H. said...

sooooo, so cool and uber cute! love the MFT goodies.

Fleursbydesign said...

Awesome, love all the photos :)

emily said...

Great idea for an album! I'm terrible at getting photos off of my cell phone and printed out...thanks for the inspiration!