Friday, March 01, 2013

It's March Reveal Day at WCS!!

March is mini-month, which means this reveal is all about the mini-album.  I was a little intimidated, as mini's are not my favorite thing to make.  I have to say that after creating this mini album, my mind has been changed.  It was so much fun, and rewarding to make it.  I used very little patterned paper, but what I did use came from the Studio Calico December kit.  I used a lot of Chic Tags, the new Love Notes line is a favorite of mine, and gave my Cameo quite a work out.  I am so happy with how it turned out.



It was so much fun to create!  Make sure to head over to Write.Click.Scrapbook to check out the other mini-albums. You will be more inspired than ever!

Happy March first!


Pin It!

13 comments:

Lauren said...

Ohhh so pretty! Love these colors wiht the B&W pics.. Gorgeous!

Valerie Bishop said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the pops of color with the B&W photos!!

LauraB whosthischick said...

WOWSER! I totally love all of it. Great die cuts and layers, photos, all of it.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so beautiful, Amy!

Fleursbydesign said...

Love your mini album, beautiful :)

Erica said...

This is very cute.

Kelly said...

Oh mah gee...what a gorgeous mini album!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the b&w photos and love love love the hearts!!!

Angi said...

Your mini is beautiful. And I must check out those Chic Tags! :)

em said...

Love this!!! So awesome!

Nina Yang said...

Beautiful work Amy! Scrapbooking is kinda scary to me but I love, love mini albums! Yours is so cheerful! Love it!

Suzanna Lee said...

Lovely mini Amy!

BabyBokChoy said...

What an amazing project!!!