Monday, March 25, 2013

Stitch Fix


*This is my personal review,  I am not affiliated with Stitch Fix in any way, I just think this is the best idea for a company EVER!!

Here is the description of Stitch Fix from their website:

Stitch Fix is a personal styling service that delivers a truly personalized Fixof accessibly priced items directly to doors across the United States. Stitch Fix hand picks pieces for each client, to ultimately help them look and feel their best.

I got my first Stitch Fix box on Saturday, and I am HOOKED!!  It's a personal shopper service that sends you items based on a style guide you fill out.  You pay $20 a box, and if you keep anything they send, the $20 goes toward what you keep, so it's a win-win. They did a pretty good job and I liked a couple of the items they picked out for me.  Here are the items that I got.

First up was this shirt, which is totally my style, but turned out to be too big.  It didn't do anything for me, needless to say I am not keeping it.


Next up was this shirt.  It's FABULOUS!  It is dry-clean only, and really not practical at all, but I love how it looked and it will be nice for me to have something to wear that isn't my normal Gap Tshirt (which I ADORE, don't get me wrong).  This is a keeper!


Love the card they include for styling, it's very helpful for this style-challenged gal.


Next up was this shirt.  When I got it out of the box I thought absolutely not, but it was cute once I got it on.  One of the buttons was broken on it, and it was a little tight up top and long, so the fit was off.  I'm sending this one back.  It was cute and nice to step out of my style a bit.


Next up was a BIG HIT!!!  These white pants, they fit perfectly, are the softest material ever, and I loved, loved, LOVED them!!!


I put on the black shirt that I got with them and I am in love with this outfit.  Pants are definitely a keeper! Here are the two items I kept from my Fix.


It was so nice to be able to try on stuff without a toddler screaming, and being able to see how the items they sent looked with what I already had at home.  Will I be doing this again? You bet, I already have my next Fix scheduled.

If you haven't already, you should definitely check out Stitch Fix...it's totally worth it! Here is the link to fill out your own style guide and get started!


Pin It!

9 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Stephanie Howell has talked about this company and loves it too. Nice to hear another review. I love the combo of the black shirt and white pants on you! :)

Jennie M said...

Amy! Those look fantastic !! And I think those white pants were MADE for you. Awesome!

lisaplus6 said...

you look amazing in anything :) Thank you for the review!!

TVirostek said...

You look amazing! Definitely a great pick.

Stampin Mindy said...

Super cute stuff! You look great!

xx

Sherri said...

Thanks so much for doing this review, I've been hearing about them lots on IG, but really didn't understand what they were all about. Very cool idea. For someone who doesn't super love to shop, this would be a great solution. Hummm maybe I need to start one up in Canada :) Btw, I loved that pink and green plaid top on you totally cute, too bad it has to got back. And those white pants, fabulous dah-ling!

em said...

You look fabulous!!! I love seeing how everyone's box is tailored to them!!

Kimberly Archer said...

Very cool. Going to check this out.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh I need to check them out! I love the items you are keeping!!