Monday, March 11, 2013

Today is a big day for me


Yep, you read that right.  I still can't believe it.  Wait until you see the DT list-that my name is up there just rocks my world.  I have been a huge fan of Fancy Pants for as long as they've been around, and when I got the email from Jodi, I may or may not have screamed, and sent a blubbering email back to her that required another email to explain it. Check out the announcement on the Fancy Pants blog.

We had one weekend off from hockey, so I managed to get a bit of scrapping done.  I'm working my way through the amazing March kit from the Sampler.  Here is the first layout I created using it.



I LOVED that paper from Glitz designs, and built my layout around that.  I also used some of the new Chic Tags Road Trip collection...LOVE!

Happy Monday!


Pin It!

17 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wooooooo hoooooooooooo!! CONGRATS!! So happy for you!! I love love love your lo! LOVING the photos, the colors and the splatters!!

Staci said...

Just saw the announcement and had to come tell you how happy I am for you!! You're going to rock the fancy pants, girl! Big congrats!! :)

brenda said...

Congratlations!!

MelB said...

So very well deserved!!! Huge congrats, I can't wait to see what you create. They are lucky to have you.

Magdalena said...

Alright! Congrats!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Big Congrats Amy! Your pages are always so fabulous!

Christa said...

You know I'm over the moon excited for you about this! So happy for you friend!

Penny Smith said...

You KNOW I am thrilled for you!! Congrats!! :)

Penny Smith said...

You KNOW I am thrilled for you!! Congrats!! :)

MariClaudi said...

Congrats!

LauraB whosthischick said...

oh my goodness, love your layout and congrats

Michelle Y said...

yaay, congrats!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Congrats Amy!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Doing a happy dance for you, Amy! Congratulations!

Jennifer Harkema said...

OMG...I'm SO excited for you! I love FPD and I actually found out you made their design team from their blog. So I flew over here to your blog to say...CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS! :)

Meghann said...

Big congrats, Amy!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!!!