Thursday, April 04, 2013

A few layouts to share

Just like that March is gone, and we are heading quickly into April.  April brings soccer practice, dance and of course, spring hockey.  We have an activity of some sort every day, so we are a bit busy around here.  

April also brings a new kit over at The Sampler!!  I can't wait to see what Holly has put together, but while we wait, I wanted to share with you a couple of my March layouts.  I really enjoyed this kit, and managed to get a lot out of it.  For this layout of my daughter, I knew I wanted a specific title.  I went to my cameo and used the word "love" from the silhouette online store and added the rest of the words my self.  


And a closeup.


I also created this layout about my little pumpkin.  I took these shadow pics this past fall, and knew the title was perfect for it.


I love how this one turned out.  Thanks for stopping by!  




Pin It!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love these!!! LOVING the colors, the misting and loveeeeeeee the title work on both!!

Stampin Mindy said...

WOW! These are amazing. I love your style. Beautiful work!

Leigh said...

Gorgeous layouts, Amy! I really need to use my Silhouette more often....