Tuesday, April 02, 2013

It's Reveal Day

at WCS, and this month our gallery was shapes.  I sort had a hard time with my layout, I think it actually took my 3 days to come up with a design.  I am happy with how it came out.  I chose arrows as my shape, and the Chic Tags 25 Days arrows were my inspiration.  Here's what I came up with.


I used the Nov kit from Studio Calico, and cut my title using my cameo and backed it with some patterned paper.  Then I just layered to my heart's content around his sweet picture.  Here's a closeup of the journaling.


Make sure you head over to the WCS gallery to see everyone's amazing work. Have a great Tuesday!



Pin It!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeeee that photo, the colors and the arrows!! And I got your package yesterday!! WOW!! Thanks so much love!!! It's AWESOME!!

Stampin Mindy said...

Gorgeous! Great colors and design. ♥