Monday, April 15, 2013

Stitch Fix #2 review

*I am not affiliated with Stitch Fix, it's just a business that I love that is a perfect match for a style-challenged gal like me. :)

I received my second fix last week.  I had a Bar Mitzvah that I attended over the weekend, and was hoping for a dress in my fix that I could wear.  My second fix was not as successful as my first fix, but I still really enjoyed the experience.  I have my 3rd fix already scheduled. :)  Here's what I got.

This was the first thing I tried on.  I really loved it, but I think it was a little too tight, and WAY out of my price range.  $68 for a tank is something I couldn't justify, especially because I didn't like the fit.


I did, however, LOVE the back. Too bad it was a bit too tight.


This print is so not me.  I have never worn anything tribal print, but I thought I'd try it anyway.  I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it either.  It was ok, and I loved the pockets, but again, it was WAY out of my price range.  $118 was too much to pay for something I didn't love.


This was the style card...


This was the next dress.  I don't think I have the body for a maxi dress.  I'm just too short and don't have a small waist, so this just wasn't flattering.  It was also WAY over my budget.


This was the last item, a cardigan, which was cute, but since it has been 90 degrees here, just not practical right now.


I also got this bracelet, which I thought was very pretty.


I usually don't purchase accessories, but since I wasn't getting anything else, I had to buy something.  this is the only thing I kept from this Fix.  I am hoping that the next one isn't so pricey, and more my style. Although this Fix didn't work out as well as my first one, I'll still take this over shopping with a toddler any day!!

Are you thinking about trying StitchFix?  I'd love it if you'd use my link to check it out.  You get a credit for every person that uses your link to sign up, and I promise to put that credit to good use. :)


Hope your weekend was great, and you have a good Monday!



Pin It!

4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Sorry this one didn't work out as well as the last. It sounds like a fun idea though!

photolbert said...

I have enjoyed watching your stitchfix journey. I think the concept is great...especially for busy moms! A fun fashion adventure for sure!

photolbert said...

I have enjoyed watching your stitchfix journey. I think the concept is great...especially for busy moms! A fun fashion adventure for sure!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry your latest fix didn't work out! :(