Thursday, April 25, 2013

Swagger, and MY FIRST POST at the Fancy Pants Blog

Today I have a Fancy Pants Designs layout to share with you and also a sneak of another layout.  This first layout I really LOVE! I had these pictures of my sweet boy playing basketball, and I knew the Swagger line from Fancy Pants Designs would be perfect for them. I love the colors and the patterns of this line so much, not to mention the fun ephemera that comes with it.


Here are some closeups...I couldn't bring myself to crop out those sweet baby fingers. :)



Have you seen the new releases from Fancy Pants Designs?  BE STILL MY HEART!!





I also created a 2 page layout using the Trend Setter line for my first post on the Fancy Pants Designs blog. Want a peek?  I really love it!


Head over to the blog to see the layout, and please leave me some love since it's my first post on the FPD blog.  Check it out here!


Hope you have a great Thursday, my friends!!



Pin It!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love your lo!!!! Great photos, colors and loving that title!! off to leave ya some love!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love your layouts (here and on the FP blog), Amy! I have my eye on the new collections. Can't wait to see you use them. :)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what a great layout!

Shay Tibbs said...

Amy, this is gorgeous, LOVE it! xoxo

Shay Tibbs said...

Amy, this is gorgeous, LOVE it! xoxo