Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Chic Tags and Paper Issues

I created one of my favorite layouts in awhile for one of the Challenge Sundays over on the Chic Tags blog. I used a ton of the Birthday Cake Collection, which I adore!! 


Here's a closeup.


I also used one of the free cut files from Chic Tags.  Every Friday, Albert is posting some amazing cut files for you to download and use. You can see last weeks freebie here.

Head here to check out the new challenge for this week.

Also, don't forget that the Hope Chest Issue is running through this Sunday on the Paper Issues blog.  You can get all the info here, and remember if you link up a project with any Pink Paislee items or a projects about mom's you can win some great Pink Paislee goodies!


Pin It!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!! Gorgeous colors and loving those layers!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a pretty layout, I love the colors and all the arrows!

Gary Rose said...

Loving all the layers!

MelB said...

Stunning layout Amy!!!! One of my fave of yours.

Alex said...

I can see why this is your favorite! LOVE all those layers!