Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I can't believe it's almost June.

June is always a busy month for us.  We have the end of school.  My birthday, which is celebrated for at least a week, right?  My sweet girl's birthday is the next day, and we are usually getting ready for a good amount of time with my family, which I look forward to all year long.  I am trying to get ahead on assignments for June so that I'm not behind while I take some time off for my family.

Here is a layout that I created for the Chic Tags Challenge Sunday.  The challenge was to use gold, which is not a challenge for me at all, because I ADORE it!  This layout is one of my favorites.


Here are some closeups, and the color is WAYYYYYY off, don't know what's up with that.



This Challenge Sunday is all about Washi Tape, which is my nemesis.  I can never get it to work right. :(

I have a layout up over at The Sampler Kit club using their May kit, Thrift Shop.  It's Davis' 11 month page.  I can't believe I'm almost done with his first year album, YAY!

Hope you have a great Wednesday!



Pin It!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee your lo!! LOVING the layers and that heart!!!

MelB said...

Stunning layout Amy! Love the combo of colors with gold. I hear you about being super busy in June, its the same with us. I'm looking forward to the end of the school year.