Thursday, May 02, 2013

May gallery at Write.Click.Scrapbook

You have until today at 5 to enter to win a $35 GC to the Chic Tags Store!!  Leave a comment HERE.

Yesterday was gallery day at WCS.  I loved the theme this month, everydailies III.  I love capturing our everyday, so I had plenty to work with.  I chose these snuggle pics of Davis and I.  They are some of my favorite pics.


Here are some closeups.  I used some of the new Chic Tags Everyday Life collection.  LOVE!



You should definitely head over to WCS and check out the teams gallery, it's so inspiring.


Pin It!

11 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a beautiful, clean design, Amy. I love this!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Such a sweet page, Amy!

Linda said...

Another great layout! Love how you layered the tags!

Alexandra Boehnke said...

Wow - great page! I love all the tags and the nice bubble.

Kimberly Kett said...

Great page! I love the layers!

Merrick Dunphy said...

Totally fun!

Fleursbydesign said...

Beautiful layout :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the colors, the photos and those hearts!!!

senoritaml said...

Love the simplicity. Snuggles are really the best part of the day.

Alex said...

So beautiful! ♥

em said...

That first photo melts my heart!!! I miss you guys at WCS!!!