Sunday, May 05, 2013

My first Issue!!


Welcome to Paper Issues Hope Chest Blog hop!

You should have arrived here from Alex Gajji: http://colorsofalex.blogspot.com/
If this is your first stop, be sure to head over to Paper Issues to start at the beginning!

I was thrilled to receive the Hope Chest collection from Pink Paislee.  Let me tell you, this collection is GORGEOUS!!  I really had a hard time cutting into the papers.  I created this layout featuring my sweet baby boy.


Here are some closeups.



Next, you will be hopping along to Amy Laister: http://sparklinggnome.com/ 

Make sure you check out the Hope Chest collection  and all the other goodies in the Paper Issues store, and use my code to receive 20% off.

Make sure you hit the Paper Issues blog and link up a project to be entered to win the Hope Chest collection Pink Paislee!!

Hope you've enjoyed the hop so far, please make sure you:

1. Like Pink Pasilee on Facebook {tell them we sent you} 
2. Like Paper Issues on Facebook
3. Leave a comment

Have a great time hopping along!




Pin It!

27 comments:

Camerageek said...

This LO is what I would use the term Awesome Sauce for. Your son is a cutie too. Great job on the LO.

Lesley said...

What an adorable photo, love your layout!!

Pam said...

Lovely layout ! I love that circle with the words cut out !!!

Alex said...

You did a great job with this line! Beautiful layout!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Adorable layout.

Jean Bullock said...

Love the layout. Great paper, embellishment and placement choices. Love the darling photo.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is beautiful, Amy!

Kathy Skou said...

Just beautiful Amy, LOVE that pic too!

Monique Liedtke said...

What an adorable page Amy!! Love what you did with this collection! and what a sweet photo!

Cathy said...

Ooohh....I love it paired with such a vibrant photo and the Kraft background. It gives it more depth - not so baby-baby pale. Very sweet.

Chris said...

Lovely layout!I like the drops of colour.

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh, Amy, this is both beautiful and just adorable!! Love how you used the collection!

Laura Turcotte said...

Great layout!!! really great!

by belle said...

Super cute LO!

Sandra Strait said...

Fantastic layout!

Denise Bryant said...

Great page! Love the colors and layering!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I love love love love the colors, the layers and loving the splatters!!!

em said...

Oh my gosh. He is just too adorable! Love the photo. Love the layout! :)

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Adorable layout and photo!

Missy said...

Love this Amy! Welcome to the team!

sparklinggnome.com said...

Amy, this is so darling! I love how you set off the gorgeous photo with your color and design choices. The leaves are so perfect! I love your work! :)

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

So cute... Perfect lil layers. I love it.

Crystal said...

I love your whole layout the title the colors and the photo.

Anita said...

Love, love, love everything about this layout. What a cutie pie.

Alison Day said...

So cute! Love that word die cut and that you made the butterflies totally work for a boy page! Awesome!

Sara said...

What a sweet layout! Adorable!

Heather Thompson said...

Very awesome layout. I love the neutral tones.