Monday, May 20, 2013

My one and only..

I had these adorable pictures of my one and only girl, and couldn't wait to get them scrapped.  I used the Fancy Pants Designs Etcetera collection, which was perfect since the pictures were so bright.  I added the pink accents and focused on the gold tones in the collection.


Here's a closeup.  I used the You/True stencil set to create my title with mist, and cut out the handwritten word girl on my Cameo.  I love using my Cameo to cut out my handwritten titles.

I used gesso on the background, then misted with gold and stamped using the pink.


I also have to share a picture from our date night.  We may or may not have had an early dinner then gone grocery shopping.  We are quite the partiers!


Also, there's a new issue going on at Paper Issues featuring the Lifestyle Crafts dies. You should stop by and check it out, and link it up a project to win some amazing goodies.  Also, don't forget to stop by the Paper Issues shop and see all the goodies Cassie has in the shop.  If you use the code 20withamy, you'll get an additional 20% off your purchase!

Last but not least, tomorrow is sneak day over at WCS.  I loved our theme this month, and here is a quick sneak of my page.



Hope you had a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by!!



Pin It!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving date night/grocery night photo! LOL!! We are the same way! LOL :)

I loveeeeeeeeeee your lo!! FUN photos and loving the paint!!!