Monday, May 13, 2013

Wow, it's been awhile...

I hate when life gets so busy, but that's exactly what's happened around these parts.  We're in the midst of hockey playoffs, soccer games, lots of after school activities, plus a toddler that won't nap or sleep EVER, so that's leaving very little time for anything right now.  I am literally just trying to get my assignments done, so it's been quiet around here.

In the meantime, I wanted to share a layout I created using the new May kit from The Sampler.  Want to see it?  It's GORGEOUS!!


Here's my layout.


Of course, I had to add some Chic Tags. :)


I will be back this week to share some more layouts.  Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day.


Pin It!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!!! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

LOVE your page! You really rock the kits from The Sampler. Wish I still had them :), but it was sooo expensive to get them shipped to The Netherlands.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful page, Amy. Love the layers and your use of white space.

em said...

Love this layout! Great colors! :)