Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Stitch Fix Review and a Fancy Pants Design layout

Are y'all all still as addicted to Stitch Fix as I am?  My last few boxes haven't been that great, I even sent one back without buying anything, but that hasn't stopped me from signing up to get my next fix as fast as I possibly can.  This time, I asked for a maxi dress, some summer tops and a belt.  Here's what I got.


I had this pink shirt in my last fix, but the small didn't fit so they sent me an XS this time.  I still think it makes me look pregnant, so its a no. :(


LOVED this shirt!  How come everything I keep is dry clean only??  Kept this.


There are no words for this next dress.  REALLY?  Could it be MORE unflattering?


I had to take a pic from the side to prove I'm not 3 feet wide. Um HELL no!


Last thing was this adorable maxi skirt.  I asked for a maxi dress, but they sent me this skirt.  I love it, but I'm not exactly sure how to style it.  Even with the card, which showed stuff I didn't have, still very unsure, but I really want to keep this.  Undecided.


Now, how about a layout using some of the new goodies from Fancy Pants Designs?  I used their new Memories Captured collection for this layout.


I added some some Etcetera goodies as well. Here are some closeups.



Today is our last day of school, and I'm hosting a birthday party this evening for 8 eleven year old girls, lord help me.  Have a great Tuesday!



Pin It!

4 comments:

em said...

Oooh! I love the skirt. I've been wearing a lot of maxi skirts this summer, but I have the big preggo belly...so I just stick a tshirt with it and they look fine. ;)

Adorable layout! Love the dark background!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love the shirt you kept and love love love your lo! GORGEOUS!!! Loving the layers!

Monique Liedtke said...

Never heard of Stitch Fix, but I love the concept (if I understand it correctly). Love the shirt and the skirt you're keeping! especially the skirt!
Your page is awesome! Love this collection and your design is perfect!

Keshet said...

Oh, I LOVE that maxi skirt on you! Keep!!