Sunday, June 30, 2013

Ruby Rock-It Issue

Welcome to Paper Issues Hey good looking, Whats cooking!
You should have arrived here from Alex's blog.
If this is your first stop, be sure to head over to Paper Issues to start at the beginning!

I am thrilled to share my layout I created using the Cook Range collection from Ruby Rock-It.  Although it's a cooking line, you will see I used it to create a layout that has NOTHING to do with cooking. Here's what I created.


I had a great time layering all the tags and papers when creating this layout.


I loved the letters that came with the line, but the glitter finish didn't work with my layout.  I just peeled it right off and sprayed my letters with Heidi Swapp's Gold Color Shine from the Paper Issues store.  I love how they turned out.



Would you like to win some Ruby Rock-It goodies?  All you have to do is link up a project to the Paper Issue Ruby Rock-It issue that uses Ruby Rock-It products or has to do with cooking.

Next, you will head to Amy's blog.

Thanks for hopping with us today  Here's what you need to do next. 
1. Like Ruby Rock It on Facebook {tell them we sent you} 
2. Like Paper Issues on Facebook
3. Leave a comment

Pin It!

16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is adorable!! LOVING those photos, the colors and the layers!!

Pam said...

Cute ! Love what you did with the letters. Cool idea when the letters don't match.

Kathy Skou said...

Such a sweet LO!!!

Aimee said...

You totally Rocked It! I love when you can take a line and make it something else!

TJ Butler said...

Love the letters on this layout - great job!! Liked the layout a lot! I am glad you shared it!!

cghundley said...

Cute layout and great
use of the products.
Carla from Utah

em said...

Oh my gosh. LOVE this layout!!!

Anita said...

This is so cute Amy.

MelB said...

Oh my!!! Stunning layout! Love all the layers!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Love how you went "out of the box" with your layout! Super cute!!

TracyM #6773 said...

FAB collection and FUN layout!!!

Love how flexible this range is :)

Janis said...

Love your LO. The lettering is really cool.

Laura Turcotte said...

What a great layout!

Monique Liedtke said...

Awesome Amy! Love the stitching and just love the cute photos!

Andrea Wiebe said...

Amazing layout! Love the design :)

CT Johnson said...

Love this layout fun! The colors, design and sweet photos have really brightened my day, thanks for sharing and the chance to win.