Thursday, June 27, 2013

Some Sampler Layouts

The June kit goes down as one of my favorite Sampler kits to date.  I had so much fun creating with it.  Here is a pic of the kit, you can grab yours here.
 
 
Here are some layouts that I created.  This first one is my daughter in the talent show this year.  I also used some modeling paste along wit a stencil and some mist to create the background.
 

Here are some closeups.
 


 
This next layout I created based on the sketch challenge for June.  Want to win some scrapbooking goodies?  Just head here to see the challenge and create something for your chance to win!
 
This layout is my boy with his smash cake on his first birthday.  He could have cared less.

 
Some closeups.
 


 
Thanks for stopping by, have a great Thursday!



Pin It!

2 comments:

em said...

Great layouts!!! I'm so in love with those Cosmo Cricket tags! I can't believe I never got my hands on any!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!! LOVING those sweet photos on the second one!!!!