Monday, June 03, 2013

Summer Fun

It's hard to believe that summer will be here before I know it.  I feel like this year has flown by!  My kids have a couple of weeks of school left and then we're FREE!!  I found these pics of Austin with his cousins at the beach last summer when they went parasailing.  He loved it, of course.  I grabbed the Down by the Shore line from Fancy Pants Designs, which was of course, PERFECT for this summer layout.


Here are some closeups.



This layout was definitely a labor of love, with more mistakes than I can count, but I managed to do some creative covering, and I think it worked out pretty well. 

Also, there is a new issue up at Paper Issues!  It's using the Doodlebug Fruit Stand collection, and the DT rocked it!!  Start here at the blog, and hop along for a chance to win some gorgeous Doodlebug goodies.

Hope you have a great Monday!!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the colors and the grid design!!

MelB said...

Love this Amy!!! What a fabulous way to display a lot of pics.

Stampin Mindy said...

Beautiful Amy. I just adore your work.

x Mindy