Thursday, June 13, 2013

Why do I always think summer will be more relaxing

than when we are in school?  We are down to the last few days, and boy is it taking it's toll on this mama!  There are parties, learning celebrations, global awareness projects, you name it!!  Whew, I am looking forward to some serious down time, I guess in 10 years or so?

Wanted to share one of my favorite layouts I've done in awhile.  I used the June kit from The Sampler, which is my favorite kit to date.  I am having so much fun with the great colors and embellishments that are in the kit. Creating this mushy layouts about the loves of my life was so easy with this great kit!


Here are some closeups.  



There's also an amazing giveaway going on over at WCS. Head over there and check it out, sure wish I could enter!!

Happy Thursday!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful page, Amy!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooo gorgeous!!! I love love love the big Glitz title!!!