Thursday, July 25, 2013

A sneak and some layouts

I created this layout for the WCS monthly sketch/color/cut file.  Want to play along?  You can find all the info here, including the link to the cool cut file created by the talented Christine Newman.

I used the fabulous July kit from The Sampler to create my layout, and I'm pretty sure it's one of my favorite I've done in a long time.


Here's a closeup of the cut file, which I misted in different colors.


I also have a sneak for the monthly gallery debuting August 1st at WCS.


Can't wait to share this one with you.


Here is another one of my pages I created for Fancy Pants Designs for CHA. I finally used one of my favorite pictures from last year of my kiddos.  Look how young they were-how is it possible that they can grow that much in one year???!!!


Here are some closeups of the layout.  There are so many fun embellishments with the new Happy Go Lucky collection that I just love!


I also used one of the fabulous new wood phrases.  I just LOVE them!


Thanks for stopping by!



Pin It!

9 comments:

Madeline said...

Beautiful pages. Love the vivid colors and how you misted the star diecut!

Christine Cieri said...

Love the misting on your diecut, awesome!

Jingle said...

These are just awesome, Amy!

Ashley Horton said...

Love these pages Amy, and great sneak!

MelB said...

Amazing projects Amy, love the misting on the cut file on the first layout!

Jen said...

beautiful layouts! And I'm loving the cut file! Your misting is awesome! TFS!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

What awesome layouts!
Love them both!

Sue Althouse said...

Love your pages! - especially the misting on the first one. So creative. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a kind comment! I am thrilled to be a part of WCS.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!! LOVING that stitched circle and the stars on the first one and loveeeeeeeeeeeee the heart on the second one!!