Monday, July 01, 2013

Happy July 1st!


I love the start of a new month, and this month is extra special because I'm starting it out at home with my family.  Texas just makes everything good. :)
This month was top ten month at WCS, and I love the layout I created for it.  I actually asked my family to each give me a top ten list and created a layout with all of them.  Here's my layout.


Here are the closeups again.


I knew I wanted the pictures across the layout with each person's list underneath.  I just started layering my Chic Tags across the top, some stitching around the layout and a couple of strips of patterned paper.

Have a great Monday, and I'll be back soon with more projects.  Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING how you did the list and layered all the Chic tags on top!! And off to see the other one!!

MelB said...

I love how you took on that challenge, just amazing!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Stunning page! Love the journaling!

meganklauer said...

I really really love this!

Jolene said...

Great idea! Love the Top 10 list!