Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Holy busy CHA week.

So I have been holed up in my scrapbook room getting crafty with some projects for CHA.  I seriously thought I was going to have a meltdown due to the stress of creating, but I got my projects done and sent off today. YAY!!!  Here's a quick peek of one of my Fancy Pants Designs layouts.


Can't wait to show you more!!

In other news, Paper Issues has a brand new website for your shopping pleasure.


I'm telling you, the store is AWESOME, and Cassie has everything you could ever need for your papercrafting needs.  Here's a coupon for your shopping pleasure.


There's also a new issue up on the PI Blog, Nature Walk.  Check it out and make sure to link up a project created with Pretty Little Studios products, or a project that has to do with nature.

Make sure to check it out, and link up a project to win!!

Have a great Tuesday!



Pin It!

5 comments:

MelB said...

YAY! Glad you got them done. I can't wait to see them! I always stress when it comes to CHA projects!

Kimberly Kett said...

LOVING the sneak peak! Can't wait to see the rest!

Madeline said...

Can't wait to see your projects! Love the peek of vivid color!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love the sneak peek! can't wait to see the rest!

going to have to check out the new PI store. I haven't done that yet! tfs!!

artfulscrapbooking said...

Love your sneak! What an awesome idea to tie the twine around the wood veneer!! xo, Evie