Monday, July 22, 2013

It's CHA week

which is a super busy time for all paper crafters.  I was so happy to make three layouts for Fancy Pants Designs using their amazing new collections.  I wanted to share the layout I created using the new Christmas line called Merry Little Christmas. It's such a fun line, and the colors are right up my alley.


Here are some closeups of the new buttons, flair and ADORABLE clothespins.



I will be back to share more layouts this week, and I'm also going to be blogging over at Chic Tags with their reveal and some fun giveaways, so make sure to come visit.

Have a great Monday!


Pin It!

8 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Fabulous page, Amy! I love all of the layering!

Dictionary said...

So pretty, love all the details you gave it.

emily said...

I love these colors...they are the sort of Christmas colors I love:) I will have to look into this line.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

What a great layout! Love this new collection

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Adorable page!! Love the little clothespins :)

Ashley Horton said...

Really cute Amy!! Love all of the different patterned papers, layered behind your photos!

MelB said...

Love this!!! THe new FP collections are fabulous.

Sue Althouse said...

That is a great collection and I love your page!