Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fancy Pants and Gossamer Blue

I was so excited to get to do some creating with the Gossamer Blue July kit, which was filled to the brim with Fancy Pants products.  I know it's now the end of August, but I still wanted to share the layouts I created because I loved them!! I was all about my girlie and babe with these layouts.

First up is this layout of my sweet girl teaching Davis to play the cup game.


Some closeups.



And this one is my favorite.  I adore the photo of these two, shows how much Davis loves Georgia.


Closeups.



Thanks for visiting my blog!


Pin It!

15 comments:

MariClaudi said...

Your layering is FAB!

Ange said...

Great layouts! Love the strips at the top and bottom of the layouts, the title on the 2nd and oh so adorable photos!

Staci said...

Both layouts are fantastic! Love the flair and all the little touches!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what awesome work!

artfulscrapbooking said...

Love your bright colors against the natural backgrounds!! So beautiful and fresh! :) Evie

Keshet said...

This is so cute! Love the design and the sweet little memory it captures!

Kimberly Kett said...

Both layouts are FANTASTIC!! Love the layers!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Great pages Amy!! Love both of these!!

Elisa K said...

love both of these layouts.. so loving yellow these days... love all your little extra touches.. thanks for sharing...

Linda said...

Beautiful layouts! I love how you added so many layers to each!

Anandi Raman Creath said...

Love how colorful your layouts are. That kit looks AWESOME.

Tracy said...

Both layouts are so sweet.
I love the photos, you can see the love they have for each other.
I really like the wood paper on the second layout

Tanya Ham said...

Love both those layouts! :)

Sherri said...

Fabulous work Amy, I've always been a fan of your creations. Just love what you've done with Fancy Pants, and especially love seeing that Chic Tags cut file on there :) Thanks for all your encouraging words lately. They may be nothing to you, but have meant a lot to me in a time when life feels less than ideal, and my faith in my scrappy ability is right there in the dumps, right along with everything else. Hugs to you my friend. So happy to serve on Chic Tags with you.