Wednesday, August 07, 2013

I can't believe it's done!

With this post, I have actually completed Davis' first year album.  Completing his 12 month page was bittersweet, because I can't believe it went by so fast, and that it took me almost 2 years to finish. :) I used the August kit from The Sampler.  This kit is so much fun, and the colors are perfect for me.  I added in some fabulous UmWowStudio chipboard, and there you have it!


Here are some closeups.




The current issue over at Paper Issues is being sponsored by UmWowStudios! You should check it out and link up a project using some UmWowStudios chipboard, or any chipboard to win a GC to UmWowStudios or paper Issues.  How fun is that??

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! I love love love this!! LOVING the title and all the photos!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Fabulous page, Amy! I love how you got so many little photos on here.

Madeline said...

Fabulous page; love all the photos. I find that it always takes longer to complete a page that means so much!

Fleursbydesign said...

Awesome page, love all the photos :)

Debby said...

Great page! I love the chipboard chevrons.

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable page Amy, and such a great way to record the photos for each month for the first year!

Danielle said...

YAY for finishing the first year!! Fabulous design on this page, love the use of many photos!

MelB said...

Definitely a bittersweet moment. So glad that you were able to complete it, he's going to treasure that one day. Love the layout too, the quote at the top is adorable.

Leah the Orange said...

wow - this must have been quite an undertaking! you made it look EFFORTLESS, girl!! :)

Sherri said...

Seems pretty surreal that it's already been over a year. Great snapshot of all the change and activity Amy. Hope you are your family are doing well my friend.