Monday, September 23, 2013

Endless Summer Issue

Today we start a brand new issue over at Paper Issues, and I am thrilled to be joining in on the fun.  The theme this time around is "Endless Summer", and as soon as I heard the theme, I knew I had the perfect pic for my layout.  I pulled out my September kit from The Sampler and got to work.

I took this pic of my sweet girl and my niece at the docks this summer.  They had so much fun jumping into the water off the dock. I channeled my inner Stephanie Bryan and created the background using mist and water.  I love how it turned out!


Here are some closeups.



If you'd like to play along, all you have to do is link up a project to the Paper Issues Blog that has to do with summer.  If you do, you could win this:


Cassie has all of the best products in stock, I promise!!  My favorites right now would have to be these:


Don't forget to use my code "20withAmy" to get 20% off her already super-low prices.

Have a great Monday!


Pin It!

7 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

Beautiful layout!

Kathy Skou said...

Such a fun Layout Amy!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that background you created!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this Amy!! Great job with Stephanie's style and creating the watercolor look in the background!!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Fun page, Amy!
Love all the layers :)

MelB said...

Oh my!! I just love that layout, the watercolor background is stunning.

Sherri said...

You rocked the water colours girl! There is so much great stuff in the PI shop right now.