Monday, September 02, 2013

Tomorrow is our first day of school,a blog hop, and some updates.

and I am not looking forward to it at ALL.  I have to say, these big kids of mine have been so helpful with Davis all summer.  They are the reason that I get a shower, or am able to make dinner.  I'm in for quite the rude awakening tomorrow when I'm on my own with this sweet boy.  Wish me luck.

This week, Fancy Pants is teaming up with Tombow.  You should head over to the Fancy Pants blog for all the details.


You could win these amazing Tombow products...


and the new Happy Go Lucky collection.


Here's a sneak of one of the projects I made.


Did you see that there's a new issue up at Paper Issues?  You can win a sub to Simple Scrapper and there's a gift certificate up for grabs to the PI Store.  Make sure to check it out, and link up to win! While you're there, make sure to look at all the new goodies in stock.  If you use my code "20withAmy" you can get an additional 20% off your order!!

Also, the new gallery is up at Write.Click.Scrapbook, and it is AMAZING!!  Because of my grandmother, I didn't participate this month, but you should definitely take some time to look through the gallery, you will be so inspired.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Ange said...

Love me some FP and Tombow! I will be checking that out. Thanks and good luck to you!

Margie H said...

OOOooo, lovin' the sneak peek so far! Will have to visit to see the rest :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

{{{hugs}}} Mama :)