Wednesday, October 09, 2013

A birthday layout and a new issue

I created this layout using the Sept kit from The Sampler.  It was such an amazing kit, definitely one of my favorites.  I can't wait to see the October kit.


Here are some closeups.




This has to be one of my favorite layouts ever!  I love it when a page comes together just like I wanted it to. 

Paper Issues has a new issue up, and this is a FUN one!  This issue is all about Halloween-just link up your projects about Halloween and link back to Paper Issues and you could WIN! What could you win??  


Fabulous, right?  I so want to win these myself.  Paper Issues has the best store out there, and Cassie keeps it stocked with the best products out there.  I just did some shopping myself, and picked up this.


Can't wait to get my order.  Check out the PI Shop, and make sure to use my code 20withamy to get an extra 20% off your order.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great Wednesday!



Pin It!

9 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Fabulous page, Amy! Love how you used the frames.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVING how you used those frames!!!!!

Madeline said...

I also love how you used those frames! Wonderful teen page!

Dictionary said...

Wonderful page, love all the extra little touches you added.

nanikeola said...

Absolutely gorgeous while still be manly for your teenager. Love all the embellies!

Tanya Ham said...

Love all those frames! Great job!

lil gik said...

Super cute layout, love what you did with the frames!

Keshet said...

Love your layout, the chalkboard look is so fun!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome page design, Amy!! Love those frames from the Pier collection and the fun cork embellishments!